Fundraising checks from the 2016-2017 fundraising year were mailed on September 29th, so if your school doesn't receive a check by October 15th, something may have gotten lost in the shuffle.
School's usually miss their checks because:
- The mailing address for the school on Shoparoo is out of date
- There was no mailbox available and no one was at the school to receive the envelope
- The check was issued to a recipient (i.e. PTA, PTO, etc.) who wasn't expecting it
What to do
First, make sure to check with your school administrators that they haven't already received the check from the Shoparoo team in a bright green envelope.
If your school does not receive the original fundraising check we sent on September 29th, let us know by Monday November 13. Hit Submit a Request on this page and make sure to include any information that needs to be updated so that your school gets their check this time around!
Verify Mailing Address
To check your school's current mailing address, go to the Earn page and select See Your School's Earnings
The address listed under "Mail to Address" is the address to which the check was mailed.
You can request to update your school information to the PTA/PTO by going to Questions & Feedback in your Profile page and hitting Submit a Request.
You must provide the following information:
- Full School Name:
- Full School Mailing Address:
- Payable to name for Check:
- Tax ID (since the check is considered a charitable contribution):
- Webpage to confirm the PTA/PTO:
- Point of Contact for Emergencies (name, email, and phone number):
Once the information gets updated, the reissue check will be reissued to the PTA/PTO!
Please let us know by Monday, November 13th if your school needs their check reissued. Reissued checks will be delivered by Monday, December 11th. In the meantime, you can continue uploading your receipts and engage your school supporters to raise an even bigger fundraising check this year!