Shoparoo is the go-to fundraising program for many schools across the country.
As more schools joined overtime, Shoparoo has gradually reached its carrying capacity for adding new schools. While new schools can no longer be added for the time being, you can request for your school to be placed on our waitlist to be added at a future time if a spot becomes available.
To add your school to the wait list:
1. Go to your Profile tab in-app and select Change School.
On the "Find Your School" page, first make sure and see if the school is already on Shoparoo.
Here are some tips to help you find your school:
- Do a broader search using only a part of the school's name in your search (i.e. search "granada" for "Granada Hills Charter High")
- Search by city, state, and/or zip code
- Exclude parts of the school's name that are abbreviated such as "St."
2. If you don't see your school on the list, click on the grey tab at the bottom of the page to check out some search tips.
3. On the "School Search Tips" page, you have the option to Try Again using the search tips. Or you can select Join the Wait List to fill out the necessary information and add your school to the wait list.
Here is the required information to add your school to the waitlist:
- School Name
- School Mailing Address
- School Website
- School Grades (examples: preschool, k-8, 9-12)
4. Once you have everything filled out, you can send over that information and wait for a confirmation that the school has been added to the wait list.
Schools are added as spots become available, so there is no set date for when schools are added from the wait list. If you request your school to be placed on the wait list, you will be notified if the school is added to Shoparoo. Please keep an eye out!